Adding a mailbox to your profile in Outlook 2010/2013:
- Close Outlook.
- Go to your Outlook mail settings from Start > Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles.
If you cannot find the Mail icon in Control Panel, please try the following: On the left side of Control Panel, select Classic View.
If you still don't see Mail, look for it under Show 32-bit Control Panel Items.
- Double-click on your Exchange profile and then click Email Accounts.
- Select your profile name and click New:
- On the Auto Account Setup page, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and then click Next.
- On the Choose Service page, select Microsoft Exchange or compatible service and click Next:
- On the Service Settings page:
-Specify the Server FQDN as casarray.mailstratus.local
-Type the Exchange Mailbox Username (email address).
-For the Offline use option, make sure that Use Cached Exchange Mode is selected.
-Click the More Settings button and click the Connection tab.
-In Outlook 2013 you can specify the time period for which email items will be kept offline.
- Select the Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP option and click the Exchange Proxy Settings button.
-Specify Exchange proxy settings.
-Type the URL (Exchange.mailstratus.com)for your proxy server in the Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange field.
-Make sure that both the options On fast networks and On slow networks are checked.
- Check off "Only connect to the proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate. Then type in the box below: msstd:exchange.mailstratus.com
- -In the Proxy authentication settings box, choose Basic Authentication.
- Click OK, then Apply, then OK to return to the Add New Account window. Click Check Name. If you have set everything up properly, you will see a window requesting authentication.
- Enter the complete primary email address as the username, and enter the password for the mailbox. If you have entered the username and password correctly, the username will now be underlined, and the entry in the Microsoft Exchange Server field will also be underlined.
- Click Next, then Finish, then OK to save changes.
- Click Close > Close > OK.
- Start your Outlook and enter the credentials for the additional Mailbox. When Outlook starts you will see it under your first profile.