- From a Home screen, navigate: Applications > Settings > Accounts & sync.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the appropriate Email address and Password then tap Next.
- Ensure that the appropriate info is entered into the following fields:
- Email address: YourEmailAddress
- Domain\username: YourEmailAddress
- Password: ****
- Exchange server: Exchange.mailstratus.com
- If applicable, configure the following then tap Next (located at the bottom):
Enabled when a check mark is present.
- Use secure connection (SSL)
- Use client certificate
- If presented with an Activation prompt, tap OK.
- If presented with a Remote security administration prompt, tap OK.
- Configure the account options (e.g., Period to sync Email, Sync schedule, etc.) as necessary then tap Next.
- If presented with an 'Activate device administrator' screen, tap Activate.
Follow the onscreen steps to complete the applied security policy (e.g., Set up password, Device encryption).
Device encryption can exceed 60 minutes.
- If desired, enter an account name then tap Next.
Have more questions? Submit a request